Don't let your headphones cramp your style... go wireless, and roam free. Sony's MDR-RF960RK 900 MHz RF Wirless Headphones have a transmission range of 150 feet, allowing you to move about your house or yard without missing a beat (or word). The 900 MHz radio frequency delivers high quality sound, and the 30mm driver units provide deeper bass, lower distortion and a wider dynamic range.
These lightweight headphones are easily recharged by placing them on the transmitter, and the package includes rechargeable NiMH batteries. The MDR-RF960RK come with automatic tuning for optimal reception of signal.
Sony MDR-RF960RK Features:
• Double Headband with self-adjusting mechanism conforms to the curve of your head for a fit that stays comfortable even during extended listening sessions.
• Volume Control is rotary type for easy, convenient adjustment.
• 3 Transmission Channels help ensure optimum signal reception; convenient tuning control on headphones.
• Automatic Power On/Off for both headphones and transmitter conserves battery life; transmitter turns on when it senses an input signal; headphones turn on when you place them on your head.
• Automatic Tuning on Headphones for best reception of signal.
• Complete Kit supplied, includes transmitter, headphones, connecting cord, UniMatch® plug adapter and AC power supply.
• Supplied Connecting Cord goes directly to headphone output of your high fidelity system for easy connection to hi-fi system, TV or VCR.
• Wireless design lets you move inside and outside your house and still enjoy music and TV sound, and lets you turn up the volume late at night without disturbing others.
• 150 Foot Transmission Range for listening enjoyment upstairs, downstairs, virtually everywhere in your home and outside in your backyard.
• 900 MHz Radio Frequency (RF) Transmission provides better sound quality and greater range than earlier wireless systems, and uses the same advanced technology as 900MHz cordless telephones.
• Mute Function helps eliminate noise through the headphones and cuts out the sound when no audio signal is available
• 30mm Diameter Driver Units are larger than many portable headphones for deeper bass, lower distortion and wider dynamic range; low frequency response extends down to 20Hz.
• PET diaphragms ensure high rigidity for minimum distortion, and low mass for excellent high-frequency response.
• Ferrite Magnets combine high energy and small size for ample sound output.
• Comfortable closed type headphone system fit securely for maximum frequency response reception.
• FM Transmission System resists static and distortion for higher fidelity; convenient sliding selector control on the side of the transmitter.
• Easy Rechargeable Battery System automatically charges the headphones when placed onto the transmitter.
• Included NiMH rechargable batteries are more convenient than ordinary replaceable batteries, and when fully charged provide up to 20 hours of operating power.
|MDR-RF960RK Technical Specifications:
Channel 1: 913.5 MHz
Channel 2: 914.0 MHz
Channel 3: 914.5 MHz
AC 120Vm 60Hz when used with supplied AC power adapter which connects to the DC 9V jack.
Stereo L/R phono jacks
Supplied 3 ft. connecting cord goes from stereo mini plug to L/R phono plugs
Supplied UniMatch plug adapter converts stereo mini plug to stereo phono plug
Type: Open air, dynamic, wireless
Driver unit: 30mm diameter, dome type
Headband: Double band, self-adjusting
Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
Sensitivity: 105 dB/mW
Impedance: 24 ohms at 1 kHz
Volume: Rotary control
Power Handling Capacity: 1000mW (IEC)
Transmitter Range: 150 feet (46m)
Power Requirements: Headphones: NiMH battery (supplied)
Transmitter: 9V AC with supplied adapter
Battery Life: Approx 16 hours with fully charged Ni-MH battery (included)
Battery Life: Up to 24 hours with optional AAA Alkaline type batteries
AC Adapter, 9V, Connecting cord
UniMatch® plug adapter
Audio Cord: RK-G136, RK-C310, RK-C315
Plug Adapter: PC-236HG
© 2004 All Rights Reserved by Respective Owners